Cyber Toa’s cybersecurity awareness course covers a range of basic cybersecurity ‘hygiene’ principles that you can use to easily secure your personal or organizational cybersecurity.
Our aim here is to give you some clear actions that almost anyone can follow and some background information about how they help protect you. This course is suitable for anyone who regularly uses any digital devices including phones, computers, tablets, wireless and more.
This course is broken into eight modules, each with a short video and slides that covers a core concept. The course is capped off with a quiz which will help you check your knowledge of what you have learned.
- Cyber-attacks in New Zealand
- Passwords, Password Mangers and Multi-factor Authentication
- Microsoft office, pdfs, images and Metadata
- Backups and Updates
- New Zealand cybersecurity laws and policies
- Good wifi and mobile device practices
- NZCERT (New Zealand Computer Emergency Response Team) Critical Controls